Sunday 3 March 2013

You are still the one i want for life




In the bright warm airy morning, a cool mist licked my face.

Cool clean air, a river of clouds.
All of sudden SO LOUDLY THE SKY SEEMED TO SPLIT,
I saw you roaring out in the sky like a thunderbolt.
You were the one for me I realized it then.

My passion for you has never ceased since then.
I hold on to you my baby!!!



Your maneuver in sea of empty space,
Makes my world still.
Your roar fills up my senses.
Every time you hover nearby I get goose bumps!!


As a child seeks the moon and is drawn to you.
I seek you and I’m wonder-struck all the time.
You lift my spirits up, on the tired and lonely day.
There is not a single day you have left me alone in my tough times.
You are the source of inspiration to me and the perfect one to pull me out of my loneliness. 



The science of flight what makes you fly (Take-off, Elevation, Bernoulli's principal and controls) does not fascinate me nor your technicalities.
The way you make me fly is what is I am interested.
You take off my feet from the ground making me fly (elevation for me).
Can relate you to Newton’s 2nd law which works for me and I am imprinted on you.


Brilliant blue sky
A night sky hung with starts
In the soft evening light 
Waves of darkness
An eternal night 
JAGGED SPEARS OF LIGHTNING CRASH AROUND US WITH SUPERNATURAL ACCURACY.


You are the only one I am not tired of seeing.
You vanish all my troubles filling me with joy and hope.
You are my white whale invading the blue ocean sky.






"You take my breath away”my eternal playmate for life.
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RbE_IxDzDw                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. Bernoulli's Principle
    http://home.earthlink.net/~mmc1919/venturi_discuss_math.html

    http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/videos/engineering/flightaerodynamics.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anouk Cp, your writings are very thought provoking, I am a very technical person and I am very proud to say I don't know everything, nor do I want. A nice thought I hold is even the most complex piece of technology is made from materials you find in the land, sea, and air. Hope you have a great day!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Michael, I am not technical person but yet technology fascinates me :)....Happy weekend to you!!

      Delete
    2. TY Anouk Cp and wish you the best!

      Delete