Saturday 18 February 2012

Away from everyone




For quite sometime I have closed the door of my inner self not allowing anyone to enter my world.
Need this moment for some more time its contemplation time cannot be explained. After many years I am spending time with myself and have started to enjoy time alone with myself.

A couple of  friends have just walked with me silently along this phase without asking me anything 
A few have got irritated, agitated and withdrawn themselves seeing me like this ..... I understand that is the only way of their expression :)
I love all my dear friends and acquaintances I met during the journey, everyone had something to offer , forgive if my words or actions have brought discomfort during this phase of life
Oh gosh!! When I say this I feel like I have lived more than a thousand years on this mother earth :)  

I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens I can sense I am close to it. I've been knocking from the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment