Sunday 15 January 2012

Our Snoopy






Bundle of joy, bundle of pranks, glutton, very lovable and well behaved is what you knew for “My Snoopy”
Born on August 2005, you were a gift to me when I returned home .Snoopy was the name I gave you. You were so mischievous 3 month old when I saw you targeting my leg when I came home, I am sure I missed seeing you when you were a month and half baby, I wish I was home to be with you but you were the talk I used to talk when I was miles away eagerly waiting to return home when I heard of you.

I remember we all used to fight who would have you next to us while sleeping; you were tortured by us as you were carried from one hand to another and finally mom scolding us telling she will send you back if we fight like this
Play, play …. Eat and eat and uncontrollable you were and always used to get scolding from all  , we all used to call you goat and pull your ears to make you angry and you ensured we would topple and you would lick our ears …. You were so much  joy and fun when you were one year old….

All my friends were scared because you used to pounce on them and strangers scared of seeing your well built but seldom they knew you were a saint and we used to laugh when we saw some1 scared of you because we knew what you were … you were only lovable and adorable and entire neighbor hood knew you and they used to address us by your name…… you were in such a limelight all the time my sweetheart…..

The next bundle of joy you gave me when I returned after my surgery was your offspring, I was there the whole night with you when everyone was taking turns to watch over your delivery, you gave us that extra warmth by allowing us to help you deliver wonderful pups and unfortunately only one boy and girl survived and they were so cute .It was hard to give them off but we knew we had you.

You started to grow so matured and well behaved and I started to miss the naughty snoopy, you never liked us letting you out and we staying in and always wanted to be around us listening to our conversation, you always bought the family together you were the best part we had after loosing grandpa, which healed us.

Now whom shall I call snoopy, whom shall I kiss and say bye when I go out, who will be there to greet me when I come home, to pounce on me bite and walk with me, miss you at all lunch/snack times the way you used to sit with us… both used to have fun when my friends were scared to come home, now who will be there? You were listening ear when I used to say things when I was low, who will be there now?

I have scolded you many a times but have loved you zillion times. So fast everything happened did not realize I will loose you on this Makara Sankrathi day. You gave us all wonderful gift a gift not of joy but tears, we miss you snoop miss you from start of the day till night. May you rest in peace and attain salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment